SANS Rocky Mountain 2009, July 7-13, in Denver, Colorado
SANS returns to the Mile High City for SANS Rocky Mountain 2009, July 7-13, in Denver, Colorado! Now more than ever, hands-on experience will set you apart from others in the field, so don't miss this opportunity to register today for the best hands-on computer security training money can buy!
We're offering these popular SANS courses emphasizing penetration testing, computer forensics, and certifications for managers and technical staff alike:
* Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC meets DoD8570 IAT II)
* Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN)
* Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) (GSLC certification meets DoD 8570 IAM I, II, III)
* Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam (CISSP cert meets DoD8570 IAM II, III)
* Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defense (GAWN)